Birchbox is offer a limited edition box just for men appropriately named "Birchbox Man".
Each box comes with....
- Anthony Logistics for Men® Advanced Formula Lip Balm SPF 25
- Anthony Logistics for Men® Shave Cream
- Jack Black Double-Duty Face Moisturizer SPF 20
- Kérastase Pâte Capital Force Densifying Modeling Paste
- Kérastase Bain Capital Force Densifying Shampoo
- Kérastase Homme Gym Bag
- BVLGARI MAN Eau De Toilette
- Supersmile Professional Whitening Toothpaste
- Bonobos Pocket Square (limited quantities available!)
- Bonobos $25 Gift Card
- Field Notes Notebook Mixed 3-pack
- EBOOST Super Berry Shots
- Skullcandy Earbuds
The box retails for $45 with free shipping and I thought it was a pretty sweet deal because the Skullcandy Holua wooden earbubs alone retail for more then the cost of the entire box at $69.99 on Skullcandys website. I haven't even researched the individual cost of the other items, but I'm guessing it's worth well over double and probably closer to triple your purchase price. I went ahead and used my saved up Birchbox points and got this pretty cheap for my husband (who luckily has no interest in reading make up blogs) for Christmas. He's not really all that into skincare, but we are both big Skullcandy fans and I know he will like the duffel bag too. The side effect of him smelling nice from using the products he gets with his goodies is more of a gift for me. This box came out a few weeks ago but sold out really fast and they just came back into stock today so I ordered right away.
You can find this on the Birchbox website by clicking the "gift" tab, and on the bottom of the page there is a "gifts for him" section. If your interested I'd grab it fast because I'm assuming these will sell out quickly like they did last time, especially with the holidays getting so close.