Today I got my first Birchbox in the mail! Yay me! If you aren't familiar with Birchbox it's a monthly subscription service that sends you a few of the latest beauty samples out for a flat ten bucks a month. If you go with 6 month or year at a time options, it's a little bit cheaper. Liz has been talking about this for awhile now so a few weeks ago we both went ahead and signed up. I thought it would be a great way to try (and blog) new goodies and since will be getting them monthly we will be doing a Birchbox breakdown so you can get an idea of what you get with this service. Liz got different items then I did because we have different beauty profiles set up on the website. So here we go!
It comes in your mailbox in a bright pink shipping box and inside you get this lovely little brown box.
1) Incoco Nail Polish Appliques. Look like they included 12 strips.
2) Jouer Lip Enhancer. 0.07 fl oz / 2.3ml
3) LIV GRN Earth Eau de parfum Small glass sample vial
4) Pangea Organics Facial Cream for normal to combo skin. 1 fl oz. / 30ml
5) A special one year birthday Birchbox bracelet